The Austin+ Temperature Check Kiosk provides the following benefits:
Secure Web Portal
Data Reporting & Export
Customizable Mobile App
Optional Wellness Survey
"For a dental office, it is extremely important to maintain a clean and safe environment not only for the patients
but more importantly, for the staff. The temperature-sensing kiosk has become an indispensable tool to easily,
quickly, and accurately measure patients’ and staff’s temperatures. Of all the equipment I’ve had to acquire and
add to the office in preparation of reopening, the temperature-sensing kiosk has been my best investment."
-Julian W. Chen, DDS
Santa Monica, CA
Austin+ Temperature Check Kiosk Features
- Easy to use contactless screening
- Large 22” monitor
- Windows operating system
- Progress bar shown as temp is taken
- Pass/Fail results
- HIPPA compliant single subject line management
- Thermal sensor refreshes every 1 second
- Cloud-based management tool for configuration settings
- Alert notifications via text, email or both
- Data reporting
- Customizable companion mobile app for contactless
- Customizable health screening questionnaire via QR code
- Digital Signage functionality
- Optional facial recognition available
- Optional barcode badge scanning, RFID and magstripe readers for access (end-points must have API)
- Optional badge printing
- Optional integration to record temperatures and timestamps in HRIS or Access Control systems (requires API)
- Free-standing robust kiosk stand
- This device meets FDA guidelines for non-medical screening purposes
This device meets FDA guidelines for non-medical screening purposes.
*This solution is designed to detect temperature abnormalities. The IR sensor in the kiosk is measuring the skin surface temperature. There are many factors, including environmental and physiological that can impact a person’s surface temperature reading. Skin surface temperature vs. actual core body temperature may differ either way. This temperature screening solution must be operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s user guide. It is not intended nor designed to diagnose or detect medical conditions including, but not limited to, viruses or other illnesses. It should only be used to detect variations in surface temperature. If an elevated skin temperature is detected, the subject should be advised to check temperature with an approved medical thermometer as measurement confirmation. Absence of an elevated skin temperature does not preclude a fever. Medical testing is necessary to determine presence or absence of infectious disease. This is not an approved FDA medical device.
**The IR sensor has been calibrated with a thermal black body at the factory. When the sensor activates, it takes 2-3 minutes to auto-calibrate to reach thermal stability. The IR sensor will auto-calibrate upon system boot-up.
Let's Discuss Your Kiosk Needs
In Healthcare, the requirements are vast and specific.
Request a consultation to discuss your kiosk needs.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the form for an immediate consultation or a quote. Tell us about your application, project scope and requirements and we will contact you as quickly as we can. Or give us a call!
13845 Artesia Blvd.
Cerritos, California 90703
800 927 8063
562 924 2644
Manufactured in the USA