- 80% of internet users have searched online for information about specific health topics.
- $11 million in revenue: major healthcare organization increased their revenue by an astounding $11 Million through the use of self-service systems.
- 86% of firms polled across all industries will be spending more on self-service technology in 5 years.
Benefits of healthcare self-service kiosks as reported by a national health system:
- Accelerated and increased patient payment collections.
- Raised patient satisfaction.
- Eliminated inefficient paper-based processes.
Who uses Healthcare Kiosks?
- 20% Male
- 80% Female
February #1 month for medical related worldwide searches 3.2 billion recorded to date.
20% of Triage Nurses in California Hospitals referred patients with non-threatening injuries to healthcare kiosks.
More medical apps are being created for kiosks and mobile devices. 13,600 Health and Fitness related apps are available to patients and consumers.